Friday 6 January 2012

The Session 59 I Almost Always Drink Beer, But When I Don’t..

I should sum this up in one word Tea. But i wont. I will ramble on about my love of tea.
I was into Tea long before i was into Beer. I probably drink more tea than beer most days but i am not promising that thats actually true :-)

Like Beer i like my Tea in a huge range of Styles. Black, Green, White, Oolong, flavoured, spiced, hot , cold you name it i want to try it. But Oolong is my Favourite.

I love tea so much i even went out and bought a Japanese tea ceremony





Here are just a few of the roughly 40 teas i have at home.


Tea is a comfort drink, Tea is a tasty drink, Tea is a versatile drink. Tea is a non alcoholic drink, Tea is Great.

Drink Tea, you know your worth it

3 comments:

  1. and a big shout out to Sake when im not drinking Beer or Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray Daniels - Mr. Cicerone @Cicerone_org - would be impressed. He carries around his own tea bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive had to do that , to get a decent cup of tea sometimes

    ReplyDelete