Tuesday 10 January 2012

Ready Steady Brew : The ingredients

Ok the bag of ingredients for the Ready Steady Brew is Choice 2 Oolong Tea and Chilli

Can anyone interested in brewing this let me know (if you havent already)
I will pay postage on at least the first 5 who want to post up a bottle for the tasting.

But even if you want to just brew it and write about it i will cover your brew in a roundup of the event.
We are aiming for a July tasting (date nearer the time) as homebrewers have told me that should be enough time to allow people not to have to rush.

Let the Brewing commence.


5 comments:

  1. WELL up for this. What are the rules on extract vs all-grain? I'm happy to do all-grain but will have to use someone else's facilities...

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr. Pass i know nothing about brewing, So as the first post said, use those 2 plus anything in your normal homebrew cupboard. I Recon your ok, but you'll be up against all grain i suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. just keep me informed if you do find time :-)

    ReplyDelete